Divido is seeking a Solutions Architect reporting into the Head of Delivery with experience in supporting sales teams selling SaaS platforms. The perfect candidate should be a self-motivated individual with strong technical skills and experience in client-facing roles. You will interface with Delivery teammates as well as teammates from Product, Engineering, Sales, Client Success as well as Divido prospects and clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing product, technical and sales expertise to the Divido sales organisation specifically as it relates to SaaS lender and merchant opportunities
- Drawing from experience gained in enterprise sales and point of purchase financing best practice to assist in closing revenue opportunities.
- Assessing a lender’s or merchant’s current situation (pains/objectives) and defining a value solution approach in applying Divido platform capabilities. You would act in the role of a trusted advisor to the customer/prospect.
- Working closely with Product Management and Development to provide market feedback and confirm solution approaches.
- Applying technical and commercial insights to Influence product and overall strategic roadmap for the company.
- Eliciting requirements and assessing the prospect’s / customer’s maturity using facilitation techniques and collaborative methods.
- Drafting initial scope documents to incorporate customer business drivers and requirements around business process (user journeys), MVPs and ultimate target environment.
- Demonstrating Divido Platform solution concepts, expanding the prospect’s/customer’s vision of what’s possible
- Driving solution messaging in the technical sections of proposals and tenders
- 5+ years of e-Commerce or SaaS experience
- Strong knowledge as it relates to system architecture, API-driven environments, lender environments and third-party players in the lending space
- Experience as a technical sales engineer is preferred.
- Experience managing projects in a pre-sales environment.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present business solutions to senior executives as well as technology to engineers
- Complimentary market knowledge/competitive landscape in ecommerce and point of purchase financing
- 20-40% travel required
- Bilingual - preferably Spanish
- Share scheme
- Annual bonus
- Awesome company events
- Amazing colleagues
- Flexible working options
- Career Development
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Vitality Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Unlimited snacks and drinks