Head of Marketing (Marketing Director)
Are you ready to build and lead the marketing strategy for the number one FinTech to watch in 2018??
Do you bring an enviable track record of driving client acquisition in international markets for Enterprise SaaS or E-Commerce solutions
If so, then we'd love to speak to you.
From our Tom Dixon designed HQ, Divido (http://divido.com/)
Divido is a technology platform for retailers, banks and payment companies that want to offer end-consumers the option to pay for anything in monthly instalments, in-store and online. Retailers that offer instant finance at the point of sale attract more customers, increase average order values and increase conversion rates.
Instalment credit is a €500bn global industry and Divido’s clients include brands like BMW, Lenovo and HTC. Last year, company revenue grew by over 450% and Google named the firm one of the ten best tech businesses in Europe. This year, Divido is expanding to the US, Australia, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and the Nordics – making it the largest platform for consumer finance in the world.
Divido is owned by Mastercard and American Express as well as the investors behind businesses like iZettle, TransferWise and Revolut.
About the role:
As the Head of Marketing (Director level equivalent) you’ll be responsible for the formulation and execution of Divido’s marketing strategy. With a strong focus on client acquisition and international market expansion, you'll work directly with the CEO, founders and wider Leadership group to shape and execute marketing plans, programmes, and campaigns that drive rapid scale and success.
- Collaborate and co-create with Divido colleagues and teams to develop commercial propositions and programmes to drive client acquisition
- Establish and iterate market messaging and continued position of Divido as one of the most watched fintech startups
- Build and roll-out best-in-class processes, tools and templates to support a consistent and high-quality execution across the commercial teams (sales, marketing, account management)
- Continually share program results, industry and customer trends and creative inspiration to drive company focus and collaboration
- Lead and shape a team of talented marketing professionals (currently 3), with a broad range of expertise, ranging from PR, Digital Acquisition, to Content
- Introduce marketing intelligence and metrics, adopting and driving a data-driven and evidence based approach to decision making
- Own the marketing P&L, wider metrics, and our market ratings, while constantly looking to move the needle
If you answered yes to all the questions above then we'd love to hear from you!
We have a great product, and a great team, but don't take our word for it. Check out our reviews!
From Consumers, via TrustPilot: https://goo.gl/VSwZhL
From Clients, BMW Case Study (Video): https://goo.gl/7x3kmp
From Employees, via Glassdoor: https://goo.gl/X41Ym2
- You’ve proven success in marketing leadership role; you bring innovation and passion combined with commercial pragmatism and a focus on results
- You've experience in supporting and driving an organisation successful through rapid growth phases and funding rounds
- You have experience and a track record in directly driving enterprise client acquisition in global markets
- You’re analytical; you use data and market understanding and intelligence to drive optimal results
- You’re experimental and not afraid to get your hands dirty; the thought of constantly running tests and trying new things drives you
- You're decisive; you take the lead and make things happen
- Awesome colleagues
- Amazing company events
- Unlimited Snacks (some of which purport to be healthy)
- Shares scheme
- Company & performance bonus
- Vitality Private Healthcare
- Unlimited paid for holidays