Our vision is to build the future of payments and we would like to invite you along on this journey. We're seeking skilled back-end engineers to help realise our vision. You will be creative, passionate and organised with an inquisitive mind have a keen interest (if not experience) in cloud architecture and infrastructure operations.
If you'd like to work for the number one FinTech to watch in 2018, then check this out...
The brand new Divido office in Camden, designed by Tom Dixon
Divido is backed by the same people that brought you Skype, WorldPay and Transferwise (the first UK fintech company to be valued at $1bn+).
We are a well funded, young and fast growing tech company that let customers spread the cost of any purchase over a period of time while the retailer gets paid in full, right away. Retailers that start to offer instalments as a payment option increase sales by up to 25%. Divido already work with brand such as BMW, Lenovo and HTC.
We have a great product, and a great team, but don't take our word for it! Check out our reviews:
– Customers: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/divido.com
– Employees: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Divido-Financi...
We are looking for a talented UX/UI designer to join our product team. A creative mind who believes great user experience is best made through simple, easy to use interfaces. You’re passionate about design and will work closely with the team to build products that are great to look at and use.
Working for Divido, you will work together with experienced engineers and other product designers that will ensure your vision is implemented. Your main focus will be to design efficient user journeys with beautiful and high performing UI’s.
You have good understanding of visual hierarchy and knowledge of usability best practices. You care about details and believe that brand values are expressed through micro-interactions as part of the overall user experience.
We are a fast growing company which means you will be a big part in our projects working with like minded creatives who are passionate about delivering at a high level.
- Demonstrable experience designing UI’s for web applications
- Experienced in UX and knowledge about usability best practices
- Able to design original artwork such as icons, illustrations and animations
- Comfortable with working in Sketch and with vector-based graphics
- Have worked closely together with developers to implement design
- Previous experience with component libraries and style guides.
- Previous experience with information collection (such as forms) or complex dashboards
- Experience with user research and facilitating workshops
- Share scheme
- Awesome company events
- Amazing colleagues
- Flexible working options
- Career Development
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Vitality Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Unlimited snacks and drinks