Our vision is to build the future of payments and we would like to invite you along on this journey. We're seeking skilled back-end engineers to help realise our vision. You will be creative, passionate and organised with an inquisitive mind have a keen interest (if not experience) in cloud architecture and infrastructure operations.
If you'd like to work for the number one FinTech to watch in 2018, then check this out...
The brand new Divido office in Camden, designed by Tom Dixon
Divido is backed by the same people that brought you Skype, WorldPay and Transferwise (the first UK fintech company to be valued at $1bn+).
We are a well funded, young and fast growing tech company that let customers spread the cost of any purchase over a period of time while the retailer gets paid in full, right away. Retailers that start to offer instalments as a payment option increase sales by up to 25%. Divido already work with brand such as BMW, Lenovo and HTC.
We have a great product, and a great team, but don't take our word for it! Check out our reviews:
– Customers: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/divido.com
– Employees: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Divido-Financi...
About the role
Divido are looking for a QA Tester reporting into the Head of Systems to assess software quality through manual and automated testing, as well as being responsible for deployments of our microservices across all our environments. You will ensure all our services are working without errors, and for testing newly developed features before rolling out for internal or external use. You will also be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches across our application ecosystem.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
- Create and manage a deployment strategy together with product team
- Review all newly developed features and ensure they pass the acceptance criteria
- Implement a bug reporting system for internal use
- Design, develop and execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Proven experience as a QA tester (preferable), a software developer or a systems engineer/SRE
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of testing methodologies; benchmarking, load testing, end-to-end testing, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Awesome company events
- Amazing colleagues
- Flexible working options
- Career Development