Technical Project Manager
Do you have a proven track record of implementation consulting and technical software delivery within e-commerce, payments or financial institutions and project managed the integration through to go-live?
Have you worked across customers, solution architects, developers and business analyst?
Do you want equity in one of Europe's 10 hottest startups (according to Google)?If so, check this out:
From our Tom Dixon designed HQ, Divido (http://divido.com/) is on a mission is to build the future of payments.
Every year consumers buy things on instalments for $500bn and Divido's technology is making that a better experience for everyone. We are a 'Finance-as-a-Service' provider; a digital platform for retailers, lenders and intermediaries that want to offer instalments as a payment option to their end-consumers and clients in multiple countries.
Endorsed by the British government (Innovate UK) and VC backed by the people behind Skype, WorldPay and Transferwise, the company launched in late 2015 and already has 350+ partners using its solution including some of the world's most well known brands like BMW, HTC and Lenovo. This year Divido will expand to new markets across Europe and quadruple revenue so we are going to need your help!
We have a great product, and a great team, but don't take our word for it! Check out our reviews:
From Consumers, via TrustPilot: http://bit.ly/2ig8Jjv
From Clients, BMW Case Study (Video): http://bit.ly/2jED2wP
From Employees, via Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2jaNij5
Other than being named one of the world's 5 best tech companies in payments according to Mastercard, one of Europe's 10 hottest startups by Google and the only point of sale finance innovator outside the US by Forrester and CB Insight, Divido has won a range of awards the past few months including Retail Week Live, Retail Recharged by Natwest, Best Online Payment Alternative at the Payment Awards and Best New Payment Solution at PayExpo. Divido has also been featured in The Financial Times, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, Fortune, The Guardian, Tech City News, TNW etc so you will be pushing an open door.
In a fast-growing Series A startup there are a multitude of different technical and delivery projects ongoing simultaneously, and always constraints in resources. As Technical Project Manager, you are instrumental to helping the company navigate these challenges. Based in our tech organisation, you are passionate and as evident from your background knowledgeable about engineering. In a technology company the engineering team is one of the most important elements and ensuring it operates efficiently will be a big part of your role.
- Manage the development and prioritisation process end-to-end
- Help improve the existing process
- Interact with all levels of stakeholders and clients, both internally and externally
- Manage incoming requests and ensure process does not deviate from ISO standards
- Be an instrumental part in the sprint planning, execution and delivery
- Bring details and status updates from the process into life, visually present to senior management
- Be responsible to flag risks and development delays to all relevant stakeholders
What we expect:
- Be the link between sales, tech, and the client for technical implementation projects
- Be a self-starter, leading by example, with a hands-on approach and the experience to handle technical and business people
- Quickly understand each client's business, organisation and technical objectives
- Own full technical project management responsibility which starts during the sales process through to go-live
- Provide regular status reports both internally and to clients
- Create and maintain Project Plans
- Interact with senior management and business stakeholders
- Keep up to date with emerging industry practices
- 3-5 years strong technical project management and customer implementation experience (ideally within financial services)
- Possess experience managing multiple projects with some exposure to eCommerce or SaaS as well as large dataset management
- Full knowledge of the project life-cycle
- Experienced working in an Agile environment
- Experience of working on his/her own initiative to an agreed action plan
- Strong time management & organisational skills
- Up-to-date knowledge with security and compliance
- Multiple languages
- Payment industry experience
- PCI and/or ISO Certification experience
- Performance based bonus
- 25 days holiday (incl bank holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Stock Options
- Free onsite Yoga classes
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Optional team drinks and networking with other start-ups