Head of Enterprise Partnerships, North America
Are you ready to lead the market-entry into North-America for the number one FinTech to watch in 2018?
Are you a driven self-starter that can convert passion into results?
Do you bring an enviable track record of sales success in Enterprise SaaS or E-Commerce solutions to retailers or banks in the region?
If so, then we'd love to speak to you.
From our Tom Dixon designed HQ, Divido (http://divido.com/)
Divido is a technology platform for retailers, banks and payment companies that want to offer end-consumers the option to pay for anything in monthly instalments, in-store and online. Retailers that offer instant finance at the point of sale attract more customers, increase average order values and increase conversion rates.
Instalment credit is a €500bn global industry and Divido’s clients include brands like BMW, Lenovo and HTC. Last year, company revenue grew by over 450% and Google named the firm one of the ten best tech businesses in Europe. This year, Divido is expanding to the US, Australia, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and the Nordics – making it the largest platform for consumer finance in the world.
Divido is owned by Mastercard and American Express as well as the investors behind businesses like iZettle, TransferWise and Revolut.
About the role:
As the Head of Business Development for North America, you'll lead the sales effort to accelerate and scale our business in the region and as the face of Divido on the ground, you'll work hand-in-hand with our Founders to both devise and execute the sales strategy for the territory.
You will be responsible for operating across the full sales-cycle identifying, contacting, pitching and winning new business in the region with enterprise retailers and lenders. As you succeed, you'll scale a team behind you and play a lead role in driving and determining long-term client success with support from functional leaders and central teams.
If you answered yes to all the questions above then we'd love to hear from you!
We have a great product, and a great team, but don't take our word for it. Check out our reviews!
From Consumers, via TrustPilot: https://goo.gl/VSwZhL
From Clients, BMW Case Study (Video): https://goo.gl/7x3kmp
From Employees, via Glassdoor: https://goo.gl/X41Ym2
- You’ve proven success (8+ years) in a sales origination role; you’re a highly skilled salesperson and your clients will want to follow you to the ends of the earth
- You have experience of both long and short sales cycles
- You have a proven network of relationships with banks and/or retailers in the region
- You’re analytical; you actively look for new problems to solve and know how to structure analyses to get to the root of a problem
- You’re experimental and not afraid to get your hands dirty; the thought of constantly running tests and trying new things drives you
- You’re a strategic thinker; be it identifying & tackling new verticals, budgeting or expansion planning, you can do it all
- You’re a team player; and will always put the team/company ahead of your own needs
- You're decisive; you take the lead and make things happen
- Awesome colleagues
- Share options
- Work from home (or local office)
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited paid for holidays