Technical Project Manager - Client Implementation
Do you have a proven track record of implementation consulting and technical software delivery within e-commerce, payments or financial institutions and project managed the integration through to go-live?
Have you worked across customers, solution architects, developers and business analyst?
Do you want equity in one of Europe's 10 hottest startups (according to Google)?If so, check this out:
From our Tom Dixon designed HQ, Divido (http://divido.com/) is on a mission is to build the future of payments.
Every year consumers buy things on instalments for $500bn and Divido's technology is making that a better experience for everyone. We are a 'Finance-as-a-Service' provider; a digital platform for retailers, lenders and intermediaries that want to offer instalments as a payment option to their end-consumers and clients in multiple countries.
Endorsed by the British government (Innovate UK) and VC backed by the people behind Skype, WorldPay and Transferwise, the company launched in late 2015 and already has 350+ partners using its solution including some of the world's most well known brands like BMW, HTC and Lenovo. This year Divido will expand to new markets across Europe and quadruple revenue so we are going to need your help!
We have a great product, and a great team, but don't take our word for it! Check out our reviews:
From Consumers, via TrustPilot: http://bit.ly/2ig8Jjv
From Clients, BMW Case Study (Video): http://bit.ly/2jED2wP
From Employees, via Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2jaNij5
Other than being named one of the world's 5 best tech companies in payments according to Mastercard, one of Europe's 10 hottest startups by Google and the only point of sale finance innovator outside the US by Forrester and CB Insight, Divido has won a range of awards the past few months including Retail Week Live, Retail Recharged by Natwest, Best Online Payment Alternative at the Payment Awards and Best New Payment Solution at PayExpo. Divido has also been featured in The Financial Times, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, Fortune, The Guardian, Tech City News, TNW etc so you will be pushing an open door.
What You'll Do:
You will be onboarding our strategic clients in the UK and beyond as well as manage key internal projects.
We also expect you to:
- Be the link between sales, tech, and the client for technical implementation projects
- Be a self-starter, leading by example, with a hands-on approach and the experience to handle technical and business people
- Build an understanding of each client's business, organisation and technical objectives
- Own full technical project management responsibility which starts during the sales process through to go-live
- Provide regular status reporting both internally and to the client
- Create and maintain Project Plans
- Interact with senior management and business stakeholders
- Keep up to date with emerging industry practices
Salary: £45k-55k base + annual bonus + share options in the business.
- 3-5 years technical project management and customer implementation experience (ideally within financial services)
- Possess experience managing multiple projects with some exposure to eCommerce or SaaS as well as large dataset management
- Full knowledge of the project lifecycle
- Experience of working on his/her own initiative to an agreed action plan
- Strong time management & organisational skills
- Multiple languages
- Payment industry experience
- PCI and/or ISO Certification experience
- Performance based bonus
- 25 days holiday (incl bank holidays)
- Free onsite Yoga classes
- Unlimited coffee/tea and biscuits
- Onsite restaurant/cafe
- Optional team drinks and networking with other start-ups