Head of Channel Partnerships (Payments, PSPs, eCom)
Do you have a proven track record of sourcing, pitching and closing partnerships with agencies, global e-commerce platforms, payment processors and other payment facilitators?
Are you ready to take the lead building a new and exciting business unit with an award winning fintech company?
Do you want equity in the number one FinTech to watch in 2018??
If you answered yes to the above, keep reading...
From our Tom Dixon designed HQ, Divido
Divido is a technology platform for retailers, banks and payment companies that want to offer end-consumers the option to pay for anything in monthly instalments, in-store and online. Retailers that offer instant finance at the point of sale attract more customers, increase average order values and increase conversion rates.
Instalment credit is a €500bn global industry and Divido’s clients include brands like BMW, Lenovo and HTC. Last year, company revenue grew by over 450% and Google named the firm one of the ten best tech businesses in Europe. This year, Divido is expanding to the US, Australia, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and the Nordics – making it the largest platform for consumer finance in the world.
Divido is owned by Mastercard and American Express as well as the investors behind businesses like iZettle, TransferWise and Revolut.
You'll be hired to:
- Take the lead on generating, building and managing commercially profitable partnerships with payment ecosystem partners that introduces Divido to retailers
To succeed with that you will:
- Build strong relationships across partners to implement and test new initiatives, negotiating commercials to optimise new customer growth, and managing partner performance against targets, whilst developing strategies for new opportunities
- Source potential partners in each category and geographic region that can drive the growth of our retail client base
- Sell a partnership relationship to a wide variety of partners including, but not limited to: payment gateways and other relevant financial services third parties, eCommerce platforms, web development agencies and governing bodies and associations
- Track and analyse partnership performance by establishing frameworks and methods to track effectiveness of each partner initiative and relationship
- Leverage data to inform and improve partnership strategy and support analysis of partnerships managed by other team members
- Ensure that contractual commitments are met on both sides and that our relationships continue to broaden and deepen
- Your background is in sales and/or closing lead generation/affiliate partnership deals
- You have experience from the financial services or payments industry (or another transferable industry)
- You’re a team player; and will always put the team/company ahead of your own needs
- You're decisive; you take the lead and make things happen
- Awesome colleagues
- Amazing company events
- Unlimited Snacks (some of which purport to be healthy)
- Shares scheme
- Company & performance bonus
- Work from home/flexible hours
- Vitality Private Healthcare