At Divido we are looking for a UX designer to join our product team, this person will work closely with our Head of Product and Senior Designer to help build great user experience interfaces. We are looking for someone who is passionate about design and looking to work build something great from the ground up.
Working for Divido, you will work together with experienced engineers and other product designers that will ensure your vision is implemented. Your main focus will be to design efficient user journeys for our customers, lenders and merchants.
This role will be 70% UX focused and 30% UI focused.
Are you a self-starter who wants to build systems from scratch?
Are you looking to work in an environment which gives you full ownership of your work?
Do you want to join a business where you can make an impact daily?
If the answers to these questions are yes, please apply.
- Good experience working on UX focused design
- A background with the following;
- Building personas
- Going through complex user workflows
- Working on sign up flows
- Working on data and reporting visualization
- Working on dashboards and customer portals
- Experience getting users through an onboarding process
- Strong background working with Sketch
- Strong experience of how to hold User Research sessions
- Ability to take lead a feature discovery phase (understanding pain points, resolving problems and understanding personas)
- Must be able to build rapid prototypes
- Share scheme
- Awesome company events
- Amazing colleagues
- Flexible working options
- Career Development
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Vitality Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Unlimited snacks and drinks