Product Manager Intern
Divido is backed by the same people that brought you Skype, WorldPay and Transferwise (the first UK fintech company to be valued at $1bn+).
We are a well funded, young and fast growing tech company that let customers spread the cost of any purchase over a period of time while the retailer gets paid in full, right away. Retailers that start to offer instalments as a payment option increase sales by up to 25%. Divido already work with brand such as BMW, Lenovo and HTC.
We have a great product, and a great team, but don't take our word for it! Check out our reviews:
– Customers: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/divido.com
– Employees: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Divido-Financi...
In a fast-growing start-up, there are a multitude of different techniques and delivery projects ongoing simultaneously, and always constraints in resources.
The Product Manger Intern will work side-by-side and report directly to the Head of Product. We are looking for a professional who is passionate about consumer technology and specifically the Fintech landscape. You preferably have experience in project management and/or development. A plus if you have already worked closely to an engineering team.
- 1 + year of work experience
- This is a great role for anyone who wants to get into Product Development and Management. Terrific exposure working directly with the Head of Product.
- A great springboard to a full-time opportunity and to gain the basis/fundamentals of Product Manager.
- Are you a student or are you looking to switch careers?
- Monitor applications for bugs and feature improvements
- Take these items and write clear and concise user-stories for engineering teams to tackle
- Follow-through and provide more context on these stories to ensure we can deliver them timely and to
- Collaborate with stakeholders (tech teams, delivery, and sales) and create Product Documentation for key features and components that are sold to customers
- Work with Head of Product on tuning the Product Strategy as well as the current Product Roadmap