Interim Marketing Lead - Demand Generation (3 months)
Divido is a technology platform for retailers, banks and payment companies that want to offer end-consumers the option to pay for anything in monthly instalments, in-store and online. Retailers that offer instant finance at the point of sale attract more customers, increase average order values and increase conversion rates.
Instalment credit is a €500bn global industry and Divido’s clients include brands like BMW, Lenovo and HTC. Last year, company revenue grew by over 450% and Google named the firm one of the ten best tech businesses in Europe. This year, Divido is expanding to the US, Australia, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and the Nordics – making it the largest platform for consumer finance in the world.
Divido is owned by Mastercard and American Express as well as the investors behind businesses like iZettle, TransferWise and Revolut.
About the role:
As the interim Marketing Lead you’ll be responsible for the stewardship of the marketing function while we appoint a permanent head. In that time, you'll ensure the continued success of the team and function while working with the CRO and the Founders on Sales Enablement and Demand Generation projects focused on Enterprise Lender and Retailer Aquisitision
- Developing Targeted account and Vertical Marketing plans and activities
- Building sales decks and support materials
- Coaching and supporting the sales function on targeted opportunities
- 10+ years experience in enterprise B2B client acquisition
- Experienced in marketing to retail or consumer finance companies
- Strong coaching and team leadership skill set