Senior Front End Engineer - React/ GraphQL
Or vision is to build the future of payments and we would like to invite you along on this journey. We're seeking skilled front-end engineers to help realise our vision. You will be creative, passionate and organised with an inquisitive mind, have a keen interest (if not experience) in building great user applications.
If you'd like to work for the number one FinTech to watch in 2018, then check this out...
We're looking to hire a Senior Front End Engineer with strong development and leadership skills to work in our product team to build and iterate our financial applications. A creator with a primary goal to make scalable and easy to adpat code. You will be working with our Front-end Engineers in either building API layers to interface with our micro-services or assisting on the engineering within the apps themselves.
Working for Divido, you will focus on designing and developing high performing code bases. You will get to improve existing projects, as well as help, take ownership of new ones. This is a great opportunity to grow with a company that is rapidly expanding.
- You will be a part of the Product team building API’s and the engineering behind the presentation layer
- Work with modern frameworks/libraries like GraphQL/ Apollo and web-based like React/Angular/Vue
- Ensure that your code is easy to change
- Your role will include working on both back-end and front-end projects/code repositories, you will need to be happy understanding the requirements and problems of both.
- Use of modern frameworks/libraries like GraphQL/ Apollo and web-based like React/Angular/Vue
- Strong experience designing/building APIs with Node.js
- Good understanding of working with a microservices architecture
- Experience leading a team of front end engineers
- Strong understanding of ECMAScript 6+ and more importantly a preference to work with modern JS syntax/APIs
- Good understanding of testing and desire to utilise in your code
- Experience with Git, or equivalent version control system, in a team environment
- Preference for Typescript and type safety in general
- Able to understand/read PHP
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good eye for system design
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS and modern rendering libraries like Styled Components
- Share scheme
- Awesome company events
- Amazing colleagues
- Flexible working options
- Career Development
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Vitality Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Unlimited snacks and drinks