Our vision is to build the future of payments and we would like to invite you along on this journey. We're seeking skilled front-end engineers to help realise our vision. You will be creative, passionate and organised with an inquisitive mind, have a keen interest (if not experience) in building great user applications.
If you'd like to work for the number one FinTech to watch in 2018, then check this out...
The brand new Divido office in Camden, designed by Tom Dixon
Divido is backed by the same people that brought you Skype, WorldPay and Transferwise (the first UK fintech company to be valued at $1bn+).
We are a well funded, young and fast growing tech company that let customers spread the cost of any purchase over a period of time while the retailer gets paid in full, right away. Retailers that start to offer instalments as a payment option increase sales by up to 25%. Divido already work with brand such as BMW, Lenovo and HTC.
We have a great product, and a great team, but don't take our word for it! Check out our reviews:
– Customers: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/divido.com
– Employees: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Divido-Financi...
Working for Divido, you will focus on designing and developing high performing code bases. You will get to improve existing projects, as well as help, take ownership of new ones. This is a great opportunity to grow with a company that is rapidly expanding.
- You will be a part of the Product team building API’s and the engineering behind the presentation layer
- Work with the latest technologies and a team who enjoys working to high standards
- Ensure that your code is easy to change
- Your role will include working on both back-end and front-end projects/code repositories, you will need to be happy understanding the requirements and problems of both.
- Strong experience designing/building APIs with Node.js
- Good understanding of working with a microservices architecture
- Strong understanding of ECMAScript 6+ and more importantly a preference to work with modern JS syntax/APIs
- Good understanding of testing and desire to utilise in your code
- Experience with Git, or equivalent version control system, in a team environment
- Use of modern frameworks/libraries like GraphQL/ Apollo and web-based like React/Angular/Vue
- Preference for Typescript and type safety in general
- Able to understand/read PHP
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good eye for system design
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS and modern rendering libraries like Styled Components
- Share scheme
- Awesome company events
- Amazing colleagues
- Flexible working options
- Career Development
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Vitality Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Unlimited snacks and drinks