Senior Digital Acquisition Manager
From our Tom Dixon designed HQ, Divido
Divido is a technology platform for retailers, banks and payment companies that want to offer end-consumers the option to pay for anything in monthly instalments, in-store and online. Retailers that offer instant finance at the point of sale attract more customers, increase average order values and increase conversion rates.
Instalment credit is a €500bn global industry and Divido’s clients include brands like BMW, Lenovo and HTC. Last year, company revenue grew by over 450% and Google named the firm one of the ten best tech businesses in Europe. This year, Divido is expanding to the US, Australia, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and the Nordics – making it the largest platform for consumer finance in the world.
Divido is owned by Mastercard and American Express as well as the investors behind businesses like iZettle, TransferWise and Revolut.
What You’ll Do:
You'll work with external agencies and internal colleagues to develop and build lead generating digital marketing channels and campaigns including but not limited to; search, email, social advertising, affiliate marketing, SEO and re-targeting.
- 5+ years of marketing automation experience, ideally Pardot
- Experience working in a start-up or fintech environment
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work well individually but also in collaboration with the Marketing Team
- Experience forging working relationships with different company cross functions e.g. Sales Team, Delivery Team, Product Team
- Co-ordinate and work with the marketing team to ensure everyone is aligned with the digital strategy in order to hit appointment/revenue targets and execute campaigns effectively.
- Manage the digital budget and forecasting
- Identify trends and insights, optimise spend and performance to reach appointment, revenue and CPA targets
- Optimise user funnels to increase conversion rate across all online assets
- Provide weekly & monthly reporting for all digital marketing channels, including performance of all campaigns and performance against targets
- Evaluate emerging technologies/platforms and new channels to test potential adoption
- Deliver continuous delivery & improvements in reporting, site performance and CRO
- Awesome colleagues
- Amazing company events
- Unlimited Snacks (some of which purport to be healthy)
- Shares scheme
- Company & performance bonus
- Work from home/flexible hours
- Vitality Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme