Do you have experience delivering operations support within a SaaS provider
Do you want to be part of the number one FinTech to watch in 2018If so, check this out:
From our Tom Dixon designed HQ, Divido (http://divido.com/) is on a mission is to build the future of payments.
Every year consumers buy things on instalments for $500bn and Divido's technology is making that a better experience for everyone. We are a 'Finance-as-a-Service' provider; a digital platform for retailers, lenders and intermediaries that want to offer instalments as a payment option to their end-consumers and clients in multiple countries.
Endorsed by the British government (Innovate UK) and VC backed by the people behind Skype, WorldPay and Transferwise, the company launched in late 2015 and already has 350+ partners using its solution including some of the world's most well known brands like BMW, HTC and Lenovo. This year Divido will expand to new markets across Europe and quadruple revenue so we are going to need your help!
We have a great product, and a great team, but don't take our word for it! Check out our reviews:
From Consumers, via TrustPilot: http://bit.ly/2ig8Jjv
From Clients, BMW Case Study (Video): http://bit.ly/2jED2wP
From Employees, via Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2jaNij5
Other than being named one of the world's 5 best tech companies in payments according to Mastercard, one of Europe's 10 hottest startups by Google and the only point of sale finance innovator outside the US by Forrester and CB Insight, Divido has won a range of awards the past few months including Retail Week Live, Retail Recharged by Natwest, Best Online Payment Alternative at the Payment Awards and Best New Payment Solution at PayExpo. Divido has also been featured in The Financial Times, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, Fortune, The Guardian, Tech City News, TNW etc so you will be pushing an open door.
About the role
As part of a talented delivery team, you’ll work to provide world-class support to our enterprise clients. You’ll provide critical reporting, insight, and issue resolution through implementation and ongoing delivery cycles. You’ll record, analyse, diagnose and resolve across the full incident management process
- Provide an in-depth level of problem determination and recovery
- Troubleshoot, identify root cause and work toward full resolution
- Monitor and maintain SLA’s
- Escalate and manager severity/priority incidents according to standards
- Ensure that clients are kept fully informed and up to date with the status of their incidents/requests.
- Submit bug fix and new feature requests as potential outcomes of issue resolution
- Support pre- and post-deployment test activities for new code deployment
- Continuously improve knowledge and experience of the E2E infrastructure and network, the application, the business functionality, and the underlying value of the business to Divido clients.
- Promoting own skill development while also freely skill sharing between other roles contributing to team knowledgebase and overall process improvement
- Working and liaising with internal stakeholders (Development and Engineering, Client Success, Delivery)
- Previous experience of providing technical support in a fast paced, dynamic software environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience with e-commerce platforms
- Agile project processes
- Problem solving skills
- Experience writing use-case and user stories
- Experience of software development lifecycle
- Awesome colleagues
- Share options
- Work from home
- Free snacks (some of which report to be healthy)
- Regular company events