Talent Acquisition Manager
Are you ready to play a key role in helping acquire talent for the number one FinTech to watch in 2018?
Are you a driven self-starter that cares about the candidate experience?
Do you bring an track record of hiring or resourcing success in both tech and commercial roles?
If so, then we'd love to speak to you.
From our Tom Dixon designed HQ, Divido (http://divido.com/)
Divido is a technology platform for retailers, banks and payment companies that want to offer end-consumers the option to pay for anything in monthly instalments, in-store and online. Retailers that offer instant finance at the point of sale attract more customers, increase average order values and increase conversion rates.
Instalment credit is a €500bn global industry and Divido’s clients include brands like BMW, Lenovo and HTC. Last year, company revenue grew by over 450% and Google named the firm one of the ten best tech businesses in Europe. This year, Divido is expanding to the US, Australia, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and the Nordics – making it the largest platform for consumer finance in the world.
Divido is owned by Mastercard and American Express as well as the investors behind businesses like iZettle, TransferWise and Revolut.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be ultimately responsible for delivering Divido’s candidate experience and ensuring we have access to, and hire, amazing talent. You’ll work with the Head of People to design our processes end to end ensuring best in class delivery across the hiring cycle, while support wider HR and operational goals.
- Manage the candidate experience across ID, Assessment, Selection, and onboarding
- Actively source candidates through multi-channel approach with a focus on search
- Conduct alignment calls, screen candidates and promote Divido
- Optimise and administrate all hiring systems inc ATS and 3rd party solutions
- Actively build and manage candidate talent pools
- Manage, with colleagues, the candidate onboarding process
- Support wider HR and Operational activities
- Actively ID ways to improve hiring process, systems and outcomes
- Ensure we meet our SLA’s and hiring targets
If you answered yes to all the questions then we'd love to hear from you!
We have a great product, and a great team, but don't take our word for it. Check out our reviews!
From Consumers, via TrustPilot: https://goo.gl/VSwZhL
From Clients, BMW Case Study (Video): https://goo.gl/7x3kmp
From Employees, via Glassdoor: https://goo.gl/X41Ym2
- At least 3 years in a sourcing or recruitment role
- Experience of hiring in both tech and commercial spheres
- Knowledgeable and engaged in best-practices
- Mature, credible approach, able to engage with senior candidates
- Private Healthcare
- Free Snacks (some of which report to be healthy)
- Regular company events
- Awesome colleagues