Senior Lender Account Manager
Are you ready to play a critical role in the growth of the number one FinTech to watch in 2018?
Do you have an enviable track record of building valued account driven relationships with banks, lenders and other financial institutions for marketplaces?
Do you bring a strong, consultative approach to building mutual strategies that ensure client success?
If so, then we'd love to speak to you.
From our Tom Dixon designed HQ, Divido (http://divido.com/)
Divido is a technology platform for retailers, banks and payment companies that want to offer end-consumers the option to pay for anything in monthly instalments, in-store and online. Retailers that offer instant finance at the point of sale attract more customers, increase average order values and increase conversion rates.
Instalment credit is a €500bn global industry and Divido’s clients include brands like BMW, Lenovo and HTC. Last year, company revenue grew by over 450% and Google named the firm one of the ten best tech businesses in Europe. This year, Divido is expanding to the US, Australia, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and the Nordics – making it the largest platform for consumer finance in the world.
Divido is owned by Mastercard and American Express as well as the investors behind businesses like iZettle, TransferWise and Revolut.
About the role:
As the Senior Lender Account Manager, you'll lead on the development and expansion of our commercial relationships with our Powered by Divido and our Panel Lender clients. You'll represent and be the face of Divido on the ground, working hand-in-hand with the Head of Delivery, our Sales Leadership and Founders, to ensure our clients maximise the potential of our Platform and Services.
- Help develop, manage and expand partnerships with PBD and Panel Lenders in across Europe
- Set the strategy and roadmap for new Lender partners, managing them successfully through to optimal deployment and use of Divido platform and services
- Develop and deliver revenue growth through cross-selling additional products and solutions, adding new lending categories, business units, markets, monetised advanced services, and other activities that maximise the return from each lender partner
- Develop the account management processes that drive broadening and deepening relationships, ensuring that Divido is delivering a high level of satisfaction
- Organise and deliver major business reviews at least quarterly, and annual executive strategy sessions that unlock major development opportunities
- Work closely with the wider merchant sales and client success team to ensure we are driving value across all our relationships
If you answered yes to our questions above, and:
- You’ve proven success (10+ years) in an Enterprise Account or Client Success role with a focus on Banks or Financial Institutions
- You can manage and maximise complex customer relationships
- You're a skilled networker with the ability to influence key decision makers
- You’re analytical; but can translate strategy into tangible action
- And, most importantly, you care about the quality of your work, and about your colleagues
Then we'd love to hear from you! We have a great product, and a great team, but don't take our word for it. Check out our reviews:
From Consumers, via TrustPilot: https://goo.gl/VSwZhL
From Clients, BMW Case Study (Video): https://goo.gl/7x3kmp
From Employees, via Glassdoor: https://goo.gl/X41Ym2
- Awesome colleagues
- Amazing company events
- Equity in Divdio
- Private Healthcare, Pension etc.
- Free snacks & drinks (some are actually healthy)