Senior Lender Partnerships Manager
Are you ready to play a critical role in the growth of the number one FinTech to watch in 2018?
Are you a driven self-starter that can convert passion into results?
Do you have an enviable track record of building valued commercial partnerships with banks, lenders and other financial institutions for marketplaces?
If so, then we'd love to speak to you.
From our Tom Dixon designed HQ, Divido (http://divido.com/)
Divido is a technology platform for retailers, banks and payment companies that want to offer end-consumers the option to pay for anything in monthly instalments, in-store and online. Retailers that offer instant finance at the point of sale attract more customers, increase average order values and increase conversion rates.
Instalment credit is a €500bn global industry and Divido’s clients include brands like BMW, Lenovo and HTC. Last year, company revenue grew by over 450% and Google named the firm one of the ten best tech businesses in Europe. This year, Divido is expanding to the US, Australia, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and the Nordics – making it the largest platform for consumer finance in the world.
Divido is owned by Mastercard and American Express as well as the investors behind businesses like iZettle, TransferWise and Revolut.
About the role:
As the Senior Lender Partnerships manager, you'll play in a leading role as part of the wider commercials sales and partnerships teams focused on accelerating and scaling our business. You'll represent and be the face of Divido on the ground, working hand-in-hand with the Head of Partnerships, our Founders, and wider in-country commercial teams, devising and executing our Lender Partnerships strategy.
- Be responsible for operating across the full sales and partnership cycle identifying, contacting, pitching and winning new business globally with lenders and financial institutions.
- Build strong relationships across partners, negotiating commercials to optimise new customer growth, and managing partner performance against targets, whilst developing strategies for new opportunities
- Track and analyse partnership performance by establishing frameworks and methods to track effectiveness of each partner initiative and relationship
- Ensure that contractual commitments are met on both sides and that our relationships continue to broaden and deep
- Leverage data to inform and improve partnership strategy and support analysis of partnerships managed by other team members
If you answered yes to our questions above, and:
- You’ve proven success (5+ years) in a Partnerships origination role; you’re a highly skilled salesperson with strong commercial discipline
- You are exceptionally well networked, with open doors to key decision makers and influencers within financial institutions
- You’re analytical; but can translate strategy into tangible action
- And, most importantly, you care about the quality of your work, and about your colleagues
Then we'd love to hear from you! We have a great product, and a great team, but don't take our word for it. Check out our reviews:
From Consumers, via TrustPilot: https://goo.gl/VSwZhL
From Clients, BMW Case Study (Video): https://goo.gl/7x3kmp
From Employees, via Glassdoor: https://goo.gl/X41Ym2
- Awesome colleagues
- Amazing company events
- Equity in Divdio
- Private Healthcare, Pension etc.
- Free snacks & drinks (some are actually healthy)