Full-Stack Engineer- E-commerce Integrations
Do you also believe that the future of retail is e-commerce?
Do have a few years experience building integration with, and providing support for, the major e-commerce platforms?
Do you want to work in one of the UK's 100 hottest startups of 2016 (according to Startups.co.uk) and the number one FinTech to watch in 2018?
Do you want to work somewhere where your ideas and work will have a real impact?
What you will do:
You will support our integration team integrating our plugins in different e-commerce platforms (mainly Magento, WooCommerce, OpenCart, WP-Ecommerce and Shopify. This is a great opportunity to have a real impact in shaping the future of Divido and our products.
The ideal Integrations Web Developer will be creative, passionate, organised with an inquisitive mind. There are great opportunities to grow in the company and later join the product development team.
Some work will also include working with backend technologies.
- Intermediate PHP/MySQL experience (1+ years’ commercial experience)
- Familiar with one or more common PHP MVC Frameworks (Zend Frmework, Symfony2, Laravel, CodeIgniter)
- HTML5 , CSS3
- Comfortable working with Linux, apache config etc.
- Experience with Git / Subversion
- Experience with Wordpress plugin development
- Experience with Magento
- Proficiency in other programming languages
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working remotely
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holidays)
- Free onsite gym membership (Q3 '17)
- Free onsite Yoga studio (Q3 '17)
- Onsite restaurant/cafe
- Optional free team lunches, drinks, trips abroad, days out and networking with other tech start-ups